RCCL Shareholder Benefit question

JK doesn't have to predict the market- he creates it! His word brings nearly any stock he mentions either up or down two points. Booyah Jim!

Which is the best testimony yet, as to why he should shut the heck up.:mad: And great testimony to the ignorance of the public in general. :(

jc

If Jim Kramer could actually predict the market, he wouldn't need his job.:rolleyes:

jc

Isn't he being investigated for hedge fund issues. The best place to get info on RCCL would be in their SEC filings. Read the earnings release as well as their 10k's. All is supposed to be disclosed as these are Gov't filings. Most might be technical but the press releases are usually not quite so bad. Happy Reading.

• 4 weeks later...

I am coming a little late to this thread but it sounds interesting!

We cashed in a little stock due to a merger/acquisition recently and looking for an alternative investment. Also, we discovered cruising two years ago on RCCL Enchantment and expect to give them repeat business for some time to come.

The perk sounds great [any little bit helps, right?] and I can't imagine RCCL would be a bad stock to hold onto for a while [then again, I'm not what you would call a "financial wizard".]

One question, though.

Does this stock normally pay a dividend? That would be a pretty nice perk as well!

TIA for any info someone could provide.

Does this stock normally pay a dividend? That would be a pretty nice perk as well!

It pays two dividends if you cruise on RCI - one is the quarterly dividend paid to all shareholders of record, currently $15/quarter on 100 shares. The other dividend is the onboard credit, which ranges from $50-$250 depending on the length of your cruise.

It pays two dividends if you cruise on RCI - one is the quarterly dividend paid to all shareholders of record, currently $15/quarter on 100 shares. The other dividend is the onboard credit, which ranges from $50-$250 depending on the length of your cruise.

Very Cool. Thanks.

Do you think if I bought the shares now they would let me apply for the credit on my upcoming Mariner cruise in November? [i booked the cruise back in January.]

Very Cool. Thanks.

Do you think if I bought the shares now they would let me apply for the credit on my upcoming Mariner cruise in November? [i booked the cruise back in January.]

Sure no problem!! All you need to do is wait for your 1st brokerage statement showing ownership of 100 shares. Fax a copy of that along with the form from the investors website and the onboard credit will be applied to your sailing. It's actually a good idea to not send them the forms in to far in advance as they seem to process them in order of sailing.

If you have any kind of brokerage account you can buy it through that account. You can also buy online through Sharebuilder: http://www.sharebuilder.com/about_us/ir/royal_caribbean_cruises/index_ir.htm

Disclaimer: I have NOT used Sharebuilder and don't know anything about the company. I just found the link on the RCI website investor relations page.

Archived