Cruise Snobs

Name game

Balcony Snobs

Inside Cabin Snobs

VIP Snobs

Let's face it, we're all just cruise snobs. To take it a step further, we're all Carnival Cruiseline snobs and I for one and proud of it!

Touche !!!, Let's drink to that !!

Well as long as we're drinking, next bucket of beer is on me, seeing that there's only for of us on the thread so far. Oh yeah, I'm a cruise snob and feirsly proud of it.

Ok cruisinbuddy, then drink of the day is on me............106 days until our first "bucket"........I am driving my family (husband and daughter) crazy with my excitement !!! 8th one and it's always like it is the first ! We are definately cruise snobs !

Ok cruisinbuddy, then drink of the day is on me............106 days until our first "bucket"........I am driving my family (husband and daughter) crazy with my excitement !!! 8th one and it's always like it is the first ! We are definately cruise snobs !

Spot on !!!!!! :D

I'm a Carnival Snob too. I think RC ships look very ugly. Everyone talks about Carnival decor maybe they should take a good look at the other guy ship's. OH My God. NCL, RCCL and others what were their designers thinking.

Archived