Crystal Light on the go single packets

cruisinqt

Crystal Light has come out with their new "on the go" single packets.:) They are small packets about the width and length of your finger. You just tear it open and pour it into your water. I thought this would be a perfect alternative to getting a soda card and drinking diet sodas throughout the cruise. Now I can keep a few of these in my purse or pocket and just pour it into my free glass of water. I will be killing two birds with one stone. I will save money by not having to buy a soda card and I will be drinking more water. I am not a fan of plain tap water, tea, or coffee. I don't want the sweet lemonade or any other sugar filled calorie rich drink. But I do love the taste of Crystal Light. And it has zero calories.:D

These have just came out and they are very hard to find where I am at. I could not find them at Wal-Mart, Albertson's, or Kroger's. I learned about them at my local Curves gym. I found them at a chain of local grocery stores around here called "David's." I have also found them online at some of the grocery shopping websites for those of you who can't find them locally. They come in raspberry, peach, and lemonade. I love to mix the lemonade and raspberry together to make my own raspberry lemonade.:) I just thought I would let you know about them because they would certainly come in handy on a cruise.

I haven't seen the single packets here, either, but all DH drinks lately, is crystal light regular or peach tea... He doesn't mind the iced tea on ships though, but I think that *I* might like the lemonade mix, for vodka drinks!

Lunyma, I like your idea of making the lemonade and adding vodka. I love screwdrivers so I would probably like that too!:D Those drinks on the cruises are not cheap and the cost can really add up! Even though coffee, tea, and water are always available, I often have trouble finding lemonade or some other beverage unless I get the soda card. So this will help a lot.:)

For those of you who are looking for the Cystal light on the go single packets, check out amazon.com. I went there recently and put in "crystal light" and then hit the search button. A grocery website popped up with the crystal light on the go single packets and it was cheaper than what I paid for it here locally. I think it was a little over $5 for a box of them. And if you spent $20 or more, the shipping was free. I've used amazon.com and they are very reliable. They only recommend good reputable companies. I have started bringing the packets to restaurants with me and using it in my water. Not only does it save money on your drink, but it gets you to drink more water. Now my husband doesn't nag me so much about drinking too many soft drinks and not enough water. He sees me drinking the water with a little cystal light in it and he's happy.:)

There are 30 in a box and they had them at $5.49 ( I think ) per box at Amazon.com . It was several dollars more per box where I bought them. I wish I had checked Amazon.com first. They aren't cheap, but dieting is never cheap. I just tell myself that I'm worth it!:D

Archived