Nightlife/activities for just adults?

OliverTheCat

We have no kids yet. I have been on 3 Magic cruises but have not sailed since 2004. I am scheduled to go on Wonder for first time for my 30th birthday. I am 29 and he is 33.

One thing my husband dislikes on Disney is that the Beat Street area on Magic was always closing down by midnight, meaning the crowd died down enough by then that they ending up wrapping stuff up. It was like that on all 3 of our cruises. Sometimes he and I like to dance and listen to music until 1 or 2am while on cruises since we dont have to drive home, so how has the adult nightlife been since 2004? Any changes? What other activities do they offer on Wonder for adults? There was a fun piano bar on Magic but I know its now a sports bar.

Disney is my absolute favorite cruise line and I dont want my husband to be discouraged to pay the extra $$ to go on it for my birthday. Do they even have the Pirate party/buffet on the Wonder 3 day?

Please help me encourage him to stay Disney. He has really become addicted to Royal Caribbean and I am trying to sway him back haha :)

Archived