Can these prices get any lower!!!

breal6

I came across those prices yesterday also. I had been looking at Explorer 5 day Sept. 9th. Prices weren't bad. Turns out 7 days on Mariner Sept. 16th is cheaper. I have a hold on a balcony now I just need to convince DH that we HAVE to go. With C&A discount and a coupon I have it's only about $625 pp. Yikkees! We gotta do it.

I'm just a little worried about those darn Hur....ns. OK! Smack me.

I came across those prices yesterday also. I had been looking at Explorer 5 day Sept. 9th. Prices weren't bad. Turns out 7 days on Mariner Sept. 16th is cheaper. I have a hold on a balcony now I just need to convince DH that we HAVE to go. With C&A discount and a coupon I have it's only about $625 pp. Yikkees! We gotta do it.

We're booked on the Sept. 16th cruise, this will be our 3rd year, same week on the Mariner. The captain will not put the passengers or ship in danger. Life is good.

Cherrin

Yep! Just confirmed my price-drop with RCL and got $96 off of our exhisting reservation for the September 2, 2007 Mariner sailing. :D

I realize that it's prime Hurricaine Season, but the time & price work for us this year. I trust that the Captain will keep us out of harm's way. We just have to be open to change for this cruise and the possiblity we might not visit the ports that are planned.

Yep! Just confirmed my price-drop with RCL and got $96 off of our exhisting reservation for the September 2, 2007 Mariner sailing. :D

I realize that it's prime Hurricaine Season, but the time & price work for us this year. I trust that the Captain will keep us out of harm's way. We just have to be open to change for this cruise and the possiblity we might not visit the ports that are planned.

Yes, they will keep you out of harms way. Just think with maybe different ports, it can be almost a mystery cruise!! One reason not to plan excursions with non cruiseline vendors though, unless you are sure they will refund. Have a nice cruise.

We're booked on that cruise as well (by the way...Hi, Cherrin). I've also cruised during the dreaded "H" season and have never had any problems. Hope you convince your DH on the idea. If you do, be sure to visit our roll call and sign up for the Meet & Mingle. We already have our minimum 25 people.

Good luck and hope to see you in September!

Freddie

I'm hoping the third week in August will see prices like that! :rolleyes: Or any week in August other than the last. Work schedule will not allow me to take off :mad: and that is a great deal! I'm checking each day for a price drop too! :D ;)

I checked to see what the price would be and it is only $20 less for the inside cabin that we already have booked for the Western IT. I would love to do a back to back some day - but this time around we are paying for 8 ppl so we can't afford to.

:eek: September 07 on the Mariner!! wow. If these prices get any lower they'll be paying us to go on the ship, lol.

sailings starting at $499 inside, $699 balcony

Sept. 7, 2007 Mariner? Leaves on a Friday?

Hurricane season, yup it sure is. i cruise every year in Sept, sometimes twice and have never been hit by a hurricane:D . Those captains are very good about keeping us out of the path of a hurricane. On the other hand my house was hit twice in 2004 in the month of August. So i guess i'll keep booking those nice cheap dates, lol.

Breal6, congrats on getting a good rate on your cruise!

My pet project: I called NCL yesterday to see if prices had gone down, they have gone up! But then there is tomorrow.

P.S. I love your Avatar, I have Betty Boop seat covers in my van. :D

Archived