Hi!

KMBSCD

Hi!

I'm new (well, to posting... I've been reading for a while!) My husband and I are taking a cruise with friends in February to the Eastern Caribbean on the Triumph. Can't wait! Our first cruise was our honeymoon, and we've been waiting to sail again for a while! This was kind of last minute, too, so it makes it even better!

So. Any good tips about the Triumph? Also, has anyone stayed in 6343, and please give me all good & bad about the cabin!

Thanks!

K

Welcome, Kathryn! You are going to love the Triumph. 6343 seems to be a good location. We were in 6248, a little further forward. This was not good as it was above the showroom and very noisy. I think you should be fine - your room is above the shops area. Try the chocolate covered strawberries from the Vienna Cafe - they are scrumptious. If you like a little peace and quiet on a sea day, go to the promenade deck and there is an area with comfortable cushy deck chairs in the shade. Great place to read and relax when you get tired of the pool games! Another Triumph secret - I think it's the deck you're on or one deck up - go to the very front on a clear night. The door will be really hard to open because it's so windy, but it will be so worth it!!! You will see a million stars. Of course, you'll have to wish on them for anther fabulous cruise! Enjoy it!

Welcome to CC!! YOu will have a great time!! Read these boards to keep you occupied, LOL! One suggestion, when you post a thread, try to post what your topic is about... you will get more responses. Have a great time!

Archived