Doing the price drop dance!

Just checked my prices for Freedom and saved $230 each on first two pax and $50 on the third.

I am checking on a PC that is very slow,not my own at home, and it took so long to download when I clicked on 'I am loyal to Royal' for existing pax that I clicked on 'I have cruised before,but not on Royal' and that came up rightaway,and lo and behold the prices were a lot cheaper there than what I paid- don't know if that's a marketing thing to attract other cruiselines customers or I just got lucky?

For those interested in monitoring their prices it might be worth trying that too ........

Just go to the Princess website and go through the motions of making a reservation and if the price has dropped it will show.

If you find one then just call Princess and bring it to their attention and they will adjust it,no questions.

You have to monitor it yourself,if the prices do drop they're not going to call to let you know.:)

Just go to the Princess website and go through the motions of making a reservation and if the price has dropped it will show.

If you find one then just call Princess and bring it to their attention and they will adjust it,no questions.

You have to monitor it yourself,if the prices do drop they're not going to call to let you know.:)

Why would you check RCCL prices on the Princess website? Guess you meant RCCL website.

Archived