Breamar 28/07/07 anyone joining us?

Dinkey

Hi,

Thanks for the new forum for F.O. Any one booked on this 7nt cruise from Leith in Scotland to the Norwegian Fjords?:confused:

First time on this cruise line used to sailing with RCCL so some useful info would be appreciated.ie, excursion tips etc.

There is going to be myself Trish and hubby Mick and six of our friends so we are hoping to have a good time, looking forward to hearing from any fellow passengers.

cheers

Trish & Mick

Breamar 1

Seawing

Norwegian Sea

N.C.L. Dream

Costa Victoria

Star Virgo

Cunard QM2

RCCL Mariner of the Seas

RCCL Legand of the Seas

Fred Olsen Breamar 11 28/7/07

RCCL Explorer of Seas 23/12/07

• 2 months later...
Guest Anorak33

Hey Guys its the BRAEMAR not the BRAEMER or the BREAMAR or any other variation.

The ship is named after the place in Scotland where they hold the Highland Games.

The games you'll find on the BRAEMAR however are deck quoits, carpet bowls and carpet golf, both of those last 2 held on Deck 8 Atrium outside the elevator doors which makes it quite entertaining.

Not sure if there is shuffleboard, can't say I can remember it, its on most ships though .

Oh and there is definitely table tennis but I find it a little windy for that, does nothing to improve my game, but then nothing would anyway.

I wonder if any ship now has clay pigeon shooting, they used to do that on the aft deck of many cruise ships but I haven't heard of it in years now.

There are four of us going from Ireland, We have been on the Braemer before, nice Ship, good food, friendly crew and cheap drink,so not alot more to ask for.

Hi,

Thought we were the only ones ha ha. :cool:

Nice to have a fellow Irishman travelling with us, our surname is Doolan, hubby is the one with the Irish blood.;)

Just keeping our fingers crossed that we get decent weather, recent reviews of the Braemar have been good. Looking forward to this trip as different from the usual cruise ships we sail on.

Trish

Archived