Liberty cabin 7333

medcoder

Hi, wonder if anyone has stayed in cabin 7333 on the Liberty? Will be cruising 4.22.07 (not soon enuf). What all comes with this cabin? Any special ammenities? Have had some great things on other cruiselines when staying in suites. Also, if any pics of this cabin would be appreciative. The photo on carnival's website shows a suite but notes it is a cat 12. Is there a HUGE difference in the cat 11 and cat 12? Thanks in advance for any info.

Carla

Hi, wonder if anyone has stayed in cabin 7333 on the Liberty? Will be cruising 4.22.07 (not soon enuf). What all comes with this cabin? Any special ammenities? Have had some great things on other cruiselines when staying in suites. Also, if any pics of this cabin would be appreciative. The photo on carnival's website shows a suite but notes it is a cat 12. Is there a HUGE difference in the cat 11 and cat 12? Thanks in advance for any info.

Carla

I'm on the Liberty on April 22 also. We are having a sail away party, check roll call board for more info. Would love to see you there.

Jim

Well, I guess since no one has posted info on this cabin, I will send photos for it when I return from the cruise. Thanks again, KoolJim for letting me know about the roll call Sail Away party. My friend and I will be there! Carla

We had 7270, and it was lovely. Never had a suite before and this was an upgrade. In addition to the extra room it just had an elegant look and there was a jacuzzi tub that made excellent suds. The balcony was longer but just as narrow as the regular ones. We were right near the glass elevators which made getting around easier but also allowed the music from the lobby to come up but even that wasn't bad. You'll love it.

Hi, all, thanks so much for the input on cabin 7333 on Liberty. I am so looking forward to this cruise. Have cruised before but really, really need to get away and relax! So, thanks so much for letting me know about this cabin! I look forward to your review and enjoy and bon voyage to you! Carla

Archived