sandals exclusion?

redjuliet

Yes, there are several. If you are stopping in Ocho Rios, there is one there. I would email them and find out information on day rates. I did email them last fall and they quoted me a day rate. We ended up not going.

I have gone to Sandals as a day trip off a cruise in Jamaica, St. Lucia and the Bahamas and had a great time at all of them. You do need to make arrangements ahead of time: you can simply call or email them to take care of it, and there is a day pass charge. It has been different for each one I have gone to but it has ranged from $50 per person for the day to $100 per person.

It’s a great way to spend the day in a port you have been to several times so you don’t have anything you want to see. If you are going in Jamaica I recommend you make arrangements with the same cab driver who takes you over there to pick you up. (Bargain for a price before you get in the cab.) And tell the driver that you will pay when he/she picks you up and brings you back to the ship. That’s what we did and it worked out perfectly.

Archived