Wireless "hotspots" on the Noordam

anna4004

Here is the link to the internet provider for HAL:

http://www.mtnsat.com/digitalseas/hal.htm

But I just noticed that the wireless locations don't seem to be current. The wireless list includes the Noordam, but not the Westerdam. The in-cabin list includes the Westerdam, but not the Noordam. Hmmmm.:confused:

I would hope the other information is correct, but someone on a recent Noordam cruise may have better info on the wireless locations there.

We didn't bring our laptop so weren't looking for hotspots but I saw a number of people in Neptune Lounge using their laptops.

I also saw some people on Promenade Deck using their laptops when we were walking..... perhaps that was just outside the Explorations Cafe area.

Here is the link to the internet provider for HAL:

http://www.mtnsat.com/digitalseas/hal.htm

But I just noticed that the wireless locations don't seem to be current. The wireless list includes the Noordam, but not the Westerdam. The in-cabin list includes the Westerdam, but not the Noordam. Hmmmm.:confused:

I would hope the other information is correct, but someone on a recent Noordam cruise may have better info on the wireless locations there.

That digitalseas list is for the old Noordam. The hotspots on the current one are: Explorations Cafe, Atrium, Crow's Nest, Lido Pool area, and Neptune Lounge if you're in a suite. Also, if you're near enough to any of those places you can pick up the signal as well: for example, if you have a cabin next to the Neptune Lounge or the Atrium you can pick up the signal in your cabin, and as s7s said, from the Promenade outside the Explorations Cafe. I could not pick up the signal from one deck below and slightly forward of the Lido pool. :(

We were right below the Lido hotspot, on the Navigation deck, and couldn't pick up the wi-fi either.

One more spot: If you sit on the windowseat in the PhotoGallery the wifi has a strong signal. Late at night, there's no one there to be bothered if you sit there.

Archived