Dining room/times for Glory, please.

DGP1111

I've tried using Search to find this, but with no success. A thousand pardons if it has, indeed, been rehashed multiple time on the boards.

I'm aware that the late dining times on Carnival Glory start at 8:00 and 8:30, and that one of these will be in the forward dining room, and one in the aft dining room. For the life of me I can't determine which starting time is assigned to which dining room. I'm sorta hoping I'll be assigned to farward room, but no big deal if not. It would just be closer to theatre for making show times. Also, which one of the two dining rooms is used for breakfast.

Many thanks for any reply. Have a great day!!:)

My info is two years old so may have changed..but the 5:45 and the 'earlier' late seating were in the aft dining room.

The mid dining had the other ..obviously..

As for breakfast I believe the mid dining room was the one for breakfast and lunch...

A big Thanks to both of you for the replies. Greatly appreciated!! Just means a bit more to walk between dining and stage shows, but what the heck. Since my cabin is aft Main, it'll be just one flight of stairs to eat, so I'll look at that as a bonus.

I've got three upcoming Glory sailings, so I may flip one of those dining times so I can experience the other dining room as well. Again, thanks a bunch for the assistance!!

Archived