How to see it all...

Trvlbug12

Hey everyone!

I stumbled across a thread earlier in the week and it gave me some ideas as to what to see/do in St. Martin. My boyfriend and I have never been and based on some of the stuff we read we decided we wanted to hit Maho beach, Marigot for some wandering, shopping, browsing, L'Escargot for lunch, maybe check the jewelry stores in Phillipsburg, and lounge on a quiet beach for the rest of the afternoon. Our ship is in port from 8 - 6.

Any suggestions on how to accomplish this all in one day without feeling frenzied? :cool: I do want to feel like I'm on vacation!!!

Thanks!

Marisa

I would definitely suggest a private tour. No Rush (http://www.norushtours.com) will give you a completely private tour for $60/pp for 2 people if he is available on your date. He will take you anywhere you like and spend as much time as you like there. I know if you just explain to him everything you want to see, he will make it happen, or make suggestions if it might need to be modified a bit to conserve time or whatever.

Archived