Letter from Princess

DH got a letter in the mail today from Princess stating 'Dear XXXXX XXXXX, The cruise you recently took with one of our sister cruise lines gave you much more than wonderful memories...............'

Now I'm wondering what recent cruise DH took on their sister cruise line:eek: :eek:

Anyone else get one of these:D :D

DH got a letter in the mail today from Princess stating 'Dear XXXXX XXXXX, The cruise you recently took with one of our sister cruise lines gave you much more than wonderful memories...............'

Now I'm wondering what recent cruise DH took on their sister cruise line:eek: :eek:

The way that the letter is worded, it sounds like the next line should be a referral to your local public health department for an STD test.

The way that the letter is worded, it sounds like the next line should be a referral to your local public health department for an STD test.

Too funny.........I guess if DH was a travelling salesman and been away from home I would need to get in that line:D

Just was surprised that their marketing dept could send out something like that and he hasn't been on a recent cruise on a sister ship of Princess - our last cruise was in September:D

Anyway, I read somewhere - :confused: SeaTrade News ???? that Carnival is selling the Windstar Line.

One of those CP guys knows (CP = Constantly-Posting). ;)

We haven't been on a sister line recently either so I think the marketing department need to do a better job before they are blamed for some divorces around the country:D :eek:

If the next line said something about you now receiving a huge discount to sail with Princess.......I would say BEAUTY!!

Kim

Carnival is a sister line to Princess ... maybe those past Carnival cruises got you that letter!

Our last Carnival cruise was 2 years ago - nothing recent on a sister ship,

I just thought it was funny and really bad marketing cause if I had a hubby who travelled for business and we were having problems I think a letter like this could cause unneccessary trouble for some-one and I'm sure DH is not the only person who received one of these:eek: :eek:

We just got off the Grand (the CORRECT way) 4 weeks ago.

My parents got that letter, accompanied by a DVD.

I got nothing, and I was the "bookie".

Mark:D

Archived