Lots of first time questions!!!!

Cruisin' Viking

:confused: :confused: PLEASE HELP:confused: :confused:

We are cruising the end of April on RCI Majesty Of The Seas and I have several questions.

1. Do you have to eat in the dining room at your assigned time or can you eat at Windjammer? Is Windjammer an extra charge?

2. Does it cost extra for the kids to use the game room or are the video games free?

3. What's the price range on alcoholic beverages?

4. Are there areas where our teenage kids can dance with us? Or are all the dance clubs adult only?

I'm sure I'll think of more but this is a good start. Thanks for the help!

We are cruising the end of April on RCI Majesty Of The Seas and I have several questions.

1. Do you have to eat in the dining room at your assigned time or can you eat at Windjammer? Is Windjammer an extra charge?

You can eat at the buffet at no extra charge. There are specialty dining areas that charge but I am not familiar with this ship.

2. Does it cost extra for the kids to use the game room or are the video games free?

Video games are extra.

Mixed drinks range from $4 - $8@. Beer $3.50 and up for domestic brands. (This is what prices were on Carnival and Princess. I'll let you know RCI's prices after next week).:D

4. Are there areas where our teenage kids can dance with us? Or are all the dance clubs adult only?

There is a teen disco. If you look young enough' date=' maybe you can slip into it.

I'm sure I'll think of more but this is a good start. Thanks for the help![/quote']

Our first RCI cruise is monday so maybe I can have a few more answers for you before you leave for your cruise.

I'm sure I'll think of more but this is a good start. Thanks for the help!

Here are a few answers for you.

If you don't want to eat in the dining room, you can eat in Windjammer for no additional charge. You can also eat in Windjammer AND the dining room if you are really hungry!

You can also have Room Service for no additional charge, but it is always suggested that you tip the delivery person a couple of dollars. They don't get any of the tips that go to the waiters. There are many, many choices from Room Service.

We don't have kids but walked through the video arcade a few times. If I recall correctly, you paid to play.

Drink of the day is usually $4.95. Regular cocktails are $5.95 to $8.95. We don't drink beer, so can't help you there. Wine was $5.50 and up per glass. All drinks are automatically charged a 15% gratuity.

Now drink prices may seem high, but our experience has been that the bartenders have a heavy hand with the liquor, so we tend not to order as many.

They usually have time at the disco where families can dance together. I think kids are allowed until 11 pm.

Have a wonderful cruise!!!

Archived