Punta Sur- Shoretrips

Annie44

Has anyone taken the Punta Sur excursion with Shoretrips.com? Would love to see your review if you have. Thanks, Annie

We have not been with a tour group but have been to Parque Punta Sur several times. I would simply rent a car and go to the Park on my own. This way you can see the rest of the island on your way back to the ship. I bet you stop more than once on the east side of the island. It cost $15.00 per person and includes a beach truck ride that is different and cool, the lighthouse, marsh boat ride and nice beach stop for swimming and sun.

There is only one road around the island so getting lost is only possible around town. Do be careful while in town as stop signs are about 20 feet back from the normal place they would be in an American town. Almost all streets in town are one way so take your time and look careful before going through the intersections. Other than this the drive is very easy and enjoyable.

Archived