Adventure of the Seas -- March 11, 2007 Review

cruiserTK,

Sounds like you had a great time. We leave in 11 days and I can't wait. I have a question about the refrigerators in the cabins. About how many sodas or bottled waters would fit in it? Does it keep drinks really cold or is there an ice bucket we could put a few bottles in and fill with ice?

The fridge is on the small side. I guess you could always ask your stateroom attendant to empty the fridge, and then you can place your stuff in the fridge. Our fridge was not very cold. The stateroom attendant replenished our ice bucket twice a day. It is not very big, however.

We are going in June and I was wondering if the entertainment will be the same on our cruise or does it change from cruise to cruise? Thanks!!!:D :)

I had phoned Crown & Anchor about a month prior to our cruise. They gave me the schedule for the entertainment. It was then that I learned that the Drifters would be on our sailing. If you have cruised RCI before, and you are a Crown & Anchor member, try doing this. It worked for me. Have a great trip.

:D How much were the drinks...like a bourbon/ coke, scotch/water, and beer? Thanks:D

I am looking at our final bill, and the prices seem to vary. My son and husband bought "Coke cards" whereby they were entitled to an unlimited number of drinks of soda for the week. I see drinks on the bill ranging from $4.03 to $8.50. This could be including more than one drink or beer with a tip. The coke card costs $48.30.

How long did it take with all the stops the bus made to get from Palm Beach to the pier? I need to make sure that we allow enough travel time

When you take the bus, do you need exact change? Do they take dollars? or do you need Aruba florin?

Thanks! Last time, we took the taxi but that starts to add up when you use it both ways!

The bus ride took approximately 15 minutes. As I mentioned in my review, the bus goes to the bus station which is across the street from the entrance to the pier.

I used U.S.$. Originally the driver told me $2.50 for two, but when I told him that I only had $2.40 in change, then he said that was fine. So, perhaps you do need exact change; this was simply my experience.

Enjoy your cruise.

How was the food and prices at the Flying Fishbone? What was the menu like?

Prices are not cheap. If you google the Flying Fishbone, you will get their website. They have their menus listed. My husband, son, and I had seafood; my daughter had the steak. We were all very pleased.

Archived