Crown Mini Suite

jckvpa0

I swear this will be my last question about a mini suite !

O.K., what is the difference in a mini suite that states,"Will accommodate third and fourth person",. Room 210 states this but right next door room 201 does not. They are both in the AC cat.

One more thing, would you book on line or call Princess direct ?

Thank-You

It is possible that one room has a berth that drops down and the other one does not. Do some searching as with some of the rooms, you cannot (or Princess will not) convert the twin beds into a queen bed configuration when using the drop down berth.

As to the booking, it is up to you.

A mini suite that can accomodate 3 or 4, one has a sofa bed, the other a sofa bed and a pull down bunk that is stored during the day. The actual mini suites are the same in layout.

As for booking, shop around, you should be able to save quite a bit if booking through a good discount TA over booking direct as Princess still allows discounting.

Booking through the web site seems to have gone very well for us, but I DO wonder how much we might have saved if we had shopped around first. I've read a few horror stories about discount agents. How do you find one you can trust? Especially since they don't allow advertising (that they aren't getting money for) on these boards? I understand why they don't allow it. You couldn't find true posts for the come-ons.

Thanks I think I will call a TA. I am very leery of on line agents, I have used them for flights & when a flight has been canceled it has been a nightmare between the sight I bought it on & the Airline.

Thanks I think I will call a TA. I am very leery of on line agents, I have used them for flights & when a flight has been canceled it has been a nightmare between the sight I bought it on & the Airline.

Just check the price on the Princess website before you contact a travel agency. If the price is the same, keep shopping. Also I would check to see if this agent discounts, if they don't, keep shopping as you will probably get the same price you could get booking direct.

Make sure you are getting prices that include port charges and taxes and compare the same category cabin each time.

Also, keep in mind there is often Shibboard credit for some sailings that large agencys include, this is a great perk when you can get it.

Best of Luck!

Archived