reviews

Lowie

i'm obsessed with reading reviews!

please post a link to your review here!

especially (for my own selfishness) if it includes the triumph or western caribbean ports of call!

i'm obsessed with reading reviews!

please post a link to your review here!

especially (for my own selfishness) if it includes the triumph or western caribbean ports of call!

Click on Search, type Triumph review and then highlight Carnival on the right. This will bring up most of them

or click on this link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/search.php?searchid=5051013

Fred

I've done the search and read the CC reviews, i was hoping for some reviews outside of cruise critic. thanks for both of those options though, both good advice!

If you want reviews outside of this site, you would really need to check other cruise message boards. Many people do crosspost..but good luck.

My husband and I are also traveling on the Triumph on June 9, 2007!

awesome!! come on over to roll call board and post on that thread. so far it's quiet but hopefully we'll meet more people on this sailing!

This is my Glory review.

And this is my Fascination review.

And check the link to pictures in my signature. I had way too much time on my hands on the last cruise:p.

OMG LOL :D . Your first few pics with Mumbles in it, just had me dying with laughter. WOW! That is so funny. At first I thought ok how cute, taking a pic of the lil teddy bear, but having him eating at the table and pumping iron, funny! I really enjoyed your pics. Cute!

Archived