Europe Riverboat Christmas Markets

emmylou

boballen,

we aredoing the Christmas markets cruise also with GCT.Nov28-Dec.12th.

We have a 3 night stay in Amsterdam before returning home.Our first Riverboat Cruise and like you we are really excited about it.Am wondering just how many others cruise at that time.Don't seem to get too many replys tothis question.

emmy

We did the Christmas Market River cruise from Passau (should have been Regensburg, but water problems on the river) to Vienna last year .... it was fantastic!!!! We did a pre-cruise in Prague, and stayed a few days extra in Vienna, which allowed us to do a day tour to Budapest!

Have fun you all!! And don't forget to collect all the mugs from the Gluhwein stalls at each market!!

Denice

Boballen

I believe it is againt the rules of these board to solicite, advertize, sell etc. Check the Community Guidelines.

thanks for the heads up, but it was a link for information about the cruise we're going on only and not meant to sell or solicite anything

A question for someone that has cruised riverboats before.Do they have a

lifeboat drill on riverboats like they do on the large cruise liners.This is our first riverboat cruise and am curious

emmy

Thanks Clarence,

I guess it was a silly question but since I don't know anything about cruising on rivers I wasn't aware that the rivers are shallow enough that you could walk ashore. When I think of a river I think more on the line of the Delaware River here.

emmy

Archived