Avalon's Symphony's layout question?

pmcrusta

Can anyone tell me what it is that is beside cabins 124 and 127 on the Hayden deck? And if anyone can tell me anything

about that area on the Symphony. Does it have noise from the engines or from the area that I've asked about? I have looked at the diagrams but it's so small you can't tell what's beside those cabins. Thanks in advance for any help on these questions.

Can anyone tell me what it is that is beside cabins 124 and 127 on the Hayden deck? And if anyone can tell me anything

about that area on the Symphony. Does it have noise from the engines or from the area that I've asked about? I have looked at the diagrams but it's so small you can't tell what's beside those cabins. Thanks in advance for any help on these questions.

Am booked in 124 on the OCt. th sailing- Blue Danube. Would like info. Had hoped that I would be upgraded. Also, I am traveling solo . Is the dining open? Assigned tables? Thanks. Juliedawg.

• 1 month later...

:) You must be on their Blue Danube Discovery tour?:confused:

:rolleyes: We are on departure 41028 of their Europe's Heartland Tour and are two cabins forward so not too concerned about those stairs or whatever adjacent to those in question; however it will be interesting to find out what exactly is the layout!:cool:

The engine room is located behind those cabins on the Symphony, however, the cabins are virtually sound proof. The only time they will hear anything is when they are traveling through the locks and when the side thrusters are activated when docking and pushing back. Those are almost always during daylight hours and even then it is very little noise. I hope this helps.

Jan

*****.com

Archived