Bedding Completion Update on Adventure?

The information I have has the AD bedding upgrade starting May 20 and being completed by July 22. AD is the final RCI ship to be upgraded and does not have a DD stop in conjunction with the upgrade.

Yeah, but previous cruisers have said the upgrade is already in progress :)

I too hope it's done before June since we are sailing on the 10th :)

Just off of AOS yesterday, 3/25.

Our cabin 9644 had the frame replaced as part of the overall changeout, but the mattress either didn't arrive at the port or they just couldn't get it changed out during this cruise.

Either way, this cabin doesn't have the new mattress as of 8:00 am on 3/25 when we left.

The old bedding was fine in MHO as I had no issues falling asleep on it. Would have liked to have had a mid week change out just to compare the old with the new.

The information I have has the AD bedding upgrade starting May 20 and being completed by July 22. AD is the final RCI ship to be upgraded and does not have a DD stop in conjunction with the upgrade.

Sorry but what does "...DD stop..." stand for? Trying to get the lingo down and thought DD stood for dear daughter. Please correct me:) :confused:

We just returned yesterday also off the Adventure. Promenade cabin 7255. Agree our bed was pretty well worn. Definetely could tell it had not been changed. We were unfortunately caught up in that US Air fiasco last weekend with the weather and we never did get to San Juan for departure. Thank you USAir for that, especially after I went to the airport to check on flight departures the night before and they said everything was on time!! We ended up catching a flight with United on Monday to Aruba and caught with the ship there Tuesday morning. Gave us a chance to explore the island on our own. The ship is awesome. Would sail again on it in a heartbeat. The SeaBlaster snorkeling trip out of St.Thomas was a blast..unlimited rum punch on the way back, excellent underwater viewing and small crowd on board made for a great trip.

Archived