We need your help...Summit/CC...

mbp

Hi,

We are going on a cruise in November on Summit. We are in room 9078. I am concerned we are going to have an over hang and not feel the full sun and also concerned about the noise. What do you think? It is still early enought to change...maybe. I would like to get this resolved once and for all...it has been bothering me for the last month.

Thank you for your answers!

I can't tell you if there is an overhang or not, but noise? This cabin is under the waterfall pool. Unless you expect your fellow passengers to be using the pool late at night or very early in the morning, I doubt you'll have a noise problem....Unless you like to sleep very late????

mbp - My sister and I were in the same stateroom April 16th thru the 26th...9078. We heard no noise at all. The overhang does extend way out and you don't get much sun, except certain times of the day (early morning or late afternoon) depending on which way the ship is heading. I was not thrilled with the size of the cabin or the size of the balcony for the money. You would have to go outside to change your mind. We had breakfast on the balcony most mornings and it was like a juggling act to try and place your food and dishes on the small table. We had most of the covers and condiments on the floor because of no room on the table.

Cindi

Archived