Other with problems with seeing amounts and paying online?

There was a thread about this last week and it looked like things were to be fixed on Friday. I sent an e-mail on Thursday and this was the response:

Thank you for contacting us. This is an automated confirmation that your email has been received. Our representatives will reply to your inquiry in the order in which it was received. Please reply only if you need to provide additional information related to your original email. Follow-up emails regarding the status of your query may further delay your response.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to service your request.

[THREAD ID: 1-3WPL5U]

I just tried today and still cannot see my payment information (cruise total, what's left to pay, no payment option button). Is anyone else still having problems?

Obviously, based on their response, I shouldn't e-mail again or I'll just get pushed farther down the list. IF you're going to offer online payments, reservations and the like, you SHOULD support these systems. One of my largest pet peeves. This is a multi-billion dollar corporation - do they have ONE programmer working these issues? WTH?

Having the same problem since 13 Feb 2007. SENT 3 emails and got the same response you got. I had to call in to pay my final payment. There is no way of knowing if between now and my sail date if they lower the rate as I will not be able to see it. UNSAT....

Going on the 11 Alaska day cruise tour # 7 with a sail date of 25 May 2007. I get the following:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/booking/setDepartureInfo/checkAvailability.do;jsessionid=0000A32LeomsCL1R9lYfaZMDyxj:10ktmf25f?packageCode=RD11B707&shipCode=RD&sailDate=1070525&adultCount=2&childCount=0&hasAir=N&hasTour=N&hasTransfer=N&neither=Y&state=&x=36&y=9

I was having the same problem and I contacted RCCL. For some reason I couldn't make the payment. I was trying to pay the entire amount with a debit card since I had the money in the bank. (Bank card with Visa Logo)

The customer service rep told me that some banks put limits on how much money you could pay at one time using a Visa Check Card. I went back and tried to make a smaller payment and it worked. (When I contacted my bank I was told that they have a policy to release no more than $5,000 per day on my acount.) Some accounts won't allow a debit of more than $500 per day.

I know this won't solve most problems since I'm sure alot of you are paying with credit cards. (for those paying with bank visa check cards- this could be your problem)

Otherwise, RCCL customer service stated that she didn't know what the problem was. (She said sometimes the problem is that the billing address is different from the address on your reservation)

Hope this helps someone....

I'm sorry if this sounds like a dumb question, but is making payments via the website only an option if you are booked directly with RCI? I thought I would make weekly payments to pay off my cruise before it's due, but we are booked with a travel agent and I do not see this option when I log onto My Cruises on RCI.

I don't know if this is the problem, but I was getting that error when the cruise I wanted was completely sold out for four people to a room. I called RCL and that's what they told me.

If you are booked with a TA you will have to go through him/her to pay. RCI will not give you any information and won't even discuss the reservation with you. I originally booked through RCI then had my reservation transfered to a TA. I send a payment to my TA every so often until my cruise is paid for.

Delores

Today brought an e-mail response:

Dear Ms. X,

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, I do not see any reason that I can rectify as to why you are unable to pull up this reservation to make the payments online. Please contact our Internet Support Desk at 1-800-443-5789 to see if we can get the issue resolved for you.

Thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean International.

Pamela Jackson

Customer Service Representative

[THREAD ID:1-3WPL5U]

Will give them a call and see what they say.

Today brought an e-mail response:

Dear Ms. X,

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, I do not see any reason that I can rectify as to why you are unable to pull up this reservation to make the payments online. Please contact our Internet Support Desk at 1-800-443-5789 to see if we can get the issue resolved for you.

Thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean International.

Pamela Jackson

Customer Service Representative

This is exactly what they told me when I CALLED about it. Of course, they said I could make payments on line. They really seemed to feel that if I just called, why not just make the payment. I tried to explain that I liked logging on and seeing how much I still owe. I haven't called the Internet support desk...have you?

Archived