New QM2 site,...

Linerguy

For those who may be interested,...

I have been working on a website that features photos from my trips on QM2. While it's not totally complete, it is presentable. At this point, there's only photos,...I will be adding comments about the trips in the next week or so. I will also be adding a few pages that show nothing but interiors,...

Here's the link:

http://queenmary2voyages.homestead.com/INTROPAGE.html

You can enter the site by clicking 'ENTER' on the far right side of the intro page. Also, when you click on a thumbnail, it's best to maximize the window the photo appears on,...this will make it a sharp as possible

-Russ

Thanks very much. I did write a review and, within the next week, I'll be adding it as well as comments about all three trips. I'm also going to add additional pages specific to her interiors.

Over the course of the three trips I took about 1200 photos; this site is simply a means of sharing more of the interesting ones,....

-Russ

G'day Russ!

First of all....you certainly do know how to take photographs.

What camera do you have?

The sepia toned pictures were fantastic.

Did put my little website to shame.

G'day Russ!

First of all....you certainly do know how to take photographs.

What camera do you have?

The sepia toned pictures are fantastic.

Put my little website to shame.

http://home.iprimus.com.au/marleneann/new_page_12.htm

I have just started a page for my future cruise.

One suggestion...would you be able to add a caption to the pictures?

Regards,

Marleneann.

Hi Russ....Excellent site and great photos. Like the others have said, the sepia tones suit QM2 well and have a wonderful evocative sense to them. I'll look forward to any additions you make to it. And I too wonder what your camera was....great detail and clarity. Well done!

Cheers, Penny

Thanks everyone,...glad you like the site.

I actually used two different cameras for all three trips. One is a Fuji Finepix A200 (nothing special there), and a digital Nikon Coolpix 4800 (there's a little more meat to that one).

As far as adding captions, I could but, honestly, I'd rather not have to think that hard! Hopefully, a description of each voyage will answer questions as to what folks are looking at.

For those of you who are booked, I can honestly say that I envy you,...you are in for a wonderful experience.

-Russ

Marvelous.

I thought it was ingenious how you made the sepiad ones look scratchy like old film reels.

Then I realized that my TFT screen was dirty! <LOL>

Sorry!

But great shots! Marvelous eye,

amazing how you can make an ordinary curve look like art!

Karie,

who wishes she had such an eye!

I just tried it and it seems to be working fine. On the intro page, the one where the background is of the foc'sle and forward superstructure, there is an 'enter' link on the far right side. This takes you to the homepage. You should be able to click on the four different titles to bring up the photos.

The interior/exterior/use of photos links are not yet functional,...

Glad everyone likes the site!

-Russ

Well done Russ - terrific job. I am contemplating a small cruise website and if I ever find the time to do it I would love to link to your QM site. Wonderful pictures.

We are also on the October 19 Eastbound TA same as Rick (rchambon) - looking forward to it.

Thanks for posting - looking forward to more!

Archived