Mobile port

mh1973

I have read somewhere on here that you can park at the Admiral Semmes hotel, can you park there even if you don't stay at the hotel and if so do I need to make reservations for parking or can I purchase the parking package on the day that I arrive?

I believe you have to be a guest there to park, and they shuttle you to the terminal, all included in your overnight stay.

The parking at the ship terminal is a reasonable amount.

You can park at the Admiral Semmes for 25.00. You do not have to stay there. The hotel desk clerk said to come inside first , pay the 25.00, get your name on the shuttle list , they will give you a parking pass and then proceed to the garage. If you want a specific shuttle time, you may want to arrive at the hotel very early as the shuttle is filled on a first come first served basis. Of course I'm sure hotel guests get first choice, but the distance to the terminal is so near, shuttle trips are frequent.

Thx, my information is outdated.:D

Your info is never outdated. In fact, when I saw your post I called the hotel again to be sure I had not misunderstood them. When it comes to Mobile and the Holiday I consider you the resident expert! I really appreciate all the info you have provided concerning Mobile and the Holiday. This will be our first from Mobile and your encouraging words on the Port and the ship have made us feel we have made a good choice. Thanks again. Can't wait till April 28th!

Archived