Glory Tours

Techie

We were in Barbados in early March and took the Natural Wonders tour with Glory tours. It was excellent. We had lots of time at each stop and Ricky provided us with info on all our stops as well as info on the island. He and my DH even got into a discussion on the Cricket currently going on there! Lunch was provided and we had the choice of chicken or fish. I'm fussy and asked if there were bones in the fish and was assured that there weren't. Asked what kind of fish and was told it was flying fish. Absolutely delicious and no bones!

We are tentatively planning on doing another cruise next April, currently looking at 3 different cruises, and if going to Barbados on it we'll definitely be contacting Glory Tours for another excursion. For anyone wondering about booking a tour with them I would say go for it. You'll have an incredible time.

Thanks to Sarah for all the info and assistance before hand and to Ricky for the great day!

Joan

When I first sent the inquiry I got a reply back within about 6 hours. I did send one later and it took a day or so but Sarah explained there had been a storm and the computers were down.

There are 2 e-mail addresses. If you don't get a response on the glory tours one, try Sarah direct. That's what we did and got a reply almost instantly.

Thanks,

Joan

• 4 weeks later...

A few month ago I read a few post on Cruise Critic that had some great things to say about Glory Tours.

I thought I should come back and just make mention that I really appreciated the reviews I have found here on Cruise Critic our Cruse was fantastic and the excursions we choose with the help of fellow cruisers who very kindly have placed their comments for us all to read.

Our Day in Barbados was magnificent we did the Best of Barbados and I must say I believe we saw the Best of Barbados. We had a fantastic time and I must say we have promised Sarah to be sure and expect us back for more.

Thank you again Sarah you get 100% in our books all the way :D

Archived