Silvermoon I is wonderful

jhetanna

Just returned from a wonderful 10 night cruise!

Our best day by far was on the Silvermoon I. A representative met us at gate 2 and after a 5 minute bus ride we arrived at the dock.

Ben and Sean were wonderful. Unlimited drinks were offered continuously throughout the day. Lunch was also spectacular with chicken, fish, mac n cheese, rice, salad, and banana bread for dessert! Yummy!

They timed everything just right so we missed the crowds as we snorkled with turtles, over the ship wreck and over coral. Then they gave our children plenty of time to swim in the beautiful water.

There were only 11 of us on this boat (the max is 12). We had 5 children and Ben and Sean were great with them.

We never felt rushed - it was the most relaxing day. Other boats looked crowded as they sailed by.

I highly highly recommend the Silvermoon I!

Book it - you'll love it.

:) We sailed the Silvermoon on March 10th and had a wonderful day. I second all the nice things that are said about the Silvermoon. We really enjoyed the sea turtles and the great food, drinks and service on board. It was one of the highlights of our cruise on the Sea Princess. Jeff&Cyndi

Thanks for sharing your review! We're on Silvermoon I in April and cannot wait!

We booked with them 9 months ago and in that time I have not seen one single negative comment (which is astounding IMHO).

Glad you enjoyed your cruise.

• 1 month later...
THANK YOU...I HAVE EMAILED THEM AND HOPE TO BOOK IT TOO. THEY DO HELP YOU THOUGH GETTING IN AND OUT OF THE WATER? ARE THE STEPS EASY TO USE? NANCIE

Nancy, if you check out my photos, you will get an idea about how the back of the boat is configured. There is also a metal ladder with rounded steps that swivels down off the back of the steps and into the water for very easy access in and out of the water.

We have done this excursion twice and LOVE it!

Here is a picture where I am sitting on the steps that go down to the ladder which is in the water when you are swimming. You can also see the great hand rails that make it easy to get up the ladder.

2576193990083281049S425x425Q85.jpg

Just returned from a wonderful 10 night cruise!

Our best day by far was on the Silvermoon I. A representative met us at gate 2 and after a 5 minute bus ride we arrived at the dock.

Ben and Sean were wonderful. Unlimited drinks were offered continuously throughout the day. Lunch was also spectacular with chicken, fish, mac n cheese, rice, salad, and banana bread for dessert! Yummy!

They timed everything just right so we missed the crowds as we snorkled with turtles, over the ship wreck and over coral. Then they gave our children plenty of time to swim in the beautiful water.

There were only 11 of us on this boat (the max is 12). We had 5 children and Ben and Sean were great with them.

We never felt rushed - it was the most relaxing day. Other boats looked crowded as they sailed by.

I highly highly recommend the Silvermoon I!

Book it - you'll love it.

Thanks for the report on Silver Moon I. There are about 10 of us who plan to do this excursion April 2008. How soon should we book? Was there a shady area for those of us who need it? Do they supply the snorkle equipment along with life jacket for the snorkeling? Were they good about getting you back to the ship on time? Is it $100pp?

Sheffie - thanks for the pics, it looks like you had a great time

Thanks in Advance:) :)

Thanks for the report on Silver Moon I. There are about 10 of us who plan to do this excursion April 2008. How soon should we book? Was there a shady area for those of us who need it? Do they supply the snorkle equipment along with life jacket for the snorkeling? Were they good about getting you back to the ship on time? Is it $100pp?

Sheffie - thanks for the pics, it looks like you had a great time

Thanks in Advance:) :)

Book ASAP! We booked in June for the following April. With 10 of you wanting to go, you need to be sure that you can get all of you on the boat.

Yes, there was a lot of shade at the back of the boat. They supply snorkel wquipment and require everyone to wear one of their snorkel vests (life jacket-like) at the first 2 stops.

We got back to the pier with plenty of time to do some shopping before going back to the ship.

You can make reservations no sooner than six months prior to date of sail. Also, currently Silver Moon is on the market to be sold.

Maybe they changed the rules, but we booked almost 10 months out. Also, the Silver Moon has been up for sale for quite a while. I know for over a year, so I wouldn't let that stop me from booking.

• 3 weeks later...

Just received this email yesterday regarding Silvermoon:

Thank you for your inquiry.Silver Moon has been sold we are expecting to get another boat by October.

Silver Moon ll is 45 feet. We offer a 5 hour lunch cruise on board our luxury catamaran ?Silver Moon?. The boat sails at 9:30am and returns to dock at 2.30pm. Two stops are made for swimming & snorkelling, one with the sea turtles. This price is US$105.00 per Adult & US$75.00 per Child (12 & under). Transportation from your Hotel or the Cruise Terminal, drinks, a delicious buffet lunch and snorkelling instruction and equipment are included.

For absolute comfort we cater to maximum of 12 guests. A 5 hour lunch cruise on board our day charter catamaran ?Silver Moon II?. The boat sails at 9.30am and returns to dock at 2.30pm. Two stops are made for swimming & snorkelling, one with the sea turtles. This price is US$87.50 per Adult & US$57.50 per Child (12 & under). Transportation from your Hotel or the Cruise Terminal, drinks, a delicious buffet lunch and snorkelling instruction and equipment are included.

For comfort we cater to maximum of 24 guests. And, a 4 Hour dinner cruise on board the ?Silver Moon II?. The boat sails at 3.00pm and returns to dock at 7.00pm. One stop is made for snorkelling with the sea turtles. This price is US$87.50 per Adult & US$57.50 per Child (12 & under). Transportation from your Hotel or the Cruise Terminal, drinks, a delicious buffet dinner, champagne at sunset and snorkelling equipment are included. For comfort we cater to maximum of 24 guests. A 50% deposit is required when booking. Just ask for our confirmation form, this we will send by email, fill in the required information and return to us by fax. Should you have any more questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Hopefully this will answer all the questions.

Archived