Fun Pass Problems

LaRue1975

I tried to fill out my Fun Pass today for my May 13th Legend cruise. I would like to get it done before my docs are printed. I couldn't get past the first page because it kept responding that they have no record of me being a past guest and asked if I have sailed under another name.

It doesn't make sense because my page on Carnival.com lists my past guest # and correct history of my five previous cruises. Has anyone else had problems filling out their Fun Pass recently? Do you experts think it is a technical glitch and I should just try again later? I did call the 800 # listed but it said it would be a long wait due to the heavy volume of calls. Do you think this may have anything to do with beverages?:D

I could just check No on the sailed with Carnival question but then I may not be invited to the past guest party, right? Because I might be dehydrating due to lack of preferred beverages on board and secrurity may nab my stash I don't want to take a chance of missing those free drinks!:eek:

Sorry, couldn't pass up the beverage references but expert advice would be appreciated. I think you all are sooo helpful, thanks!!:)

I tried to fill out my Fun Pass today for my May 13th Legend cruise. I would like to get it done before my docs are printed. I couldn't get past the first page because it kept responding that they have no record of me being a past guest and asked if I have sailed under another name.

It doesn't make sense because my page on Carnival.com lists my past guest # and correct history of my five previous cruises. Has anyone else had problems filling out their Fun Pass recently? Do you experts think it is a technical glitch and I should just try again later? I did call the 800 # listed but it said it would be a long wait due to the heavy volume of calls. Do you think this may have anything to do with beverages?:D

I could just check No on the sailed with Carnival question but then I may not be invited to the past guest party, right? Because I might be dehydrating due to lack of preferred beverages on board and secrurity may nab my stash I don't want to take a chance of missing those free drinks!:eek:

Sorry, couldn't pass up the beverage references but expert advice would be appreciated. I think you all are sooo helpful, thanks!!:)

SOunds to me they have your Name Spelled wrong for that Booking Number and or Past Guest Number. Call Carnival to check. Try logging off and logging back on.

Fred

Thanks for the suggestions! I went back into modify booking on my reservation and noticed my past guest # was not listed but my DH's was so I was able to complete his Fun Pass.

When I tried to add mine it said the info didn't match so I called my PVP. She is great and picked up right away. Turns out I have an incorrect birthdate on my past guest info and because it didn't match my reservation info it wouldn't let me complete my Fun Pass. She says it will take 24 hours to update my info in the system so I should be able complete the process tomorrow. She also said she is doing tickets today for the May 3rd cruises so my docs should be on their way soon, yippie!! :D

Thanks again for your help! :)

Archived