Guar cabin first experience

dyin2cruz

Hi, with all of the threads about Guar cabins, I thought I would post my first result. We are booked on Liberty 6-3-07 IS GUAR. Just posted tonight on Carnival website(the modify booking method), we got a 4A cabin. Looks like a fine room. Near the elevators, kind of aft, near the middle.My "cruises all the time" friend tells me near elevators is good, they say not that much noise and very convenient. To be honest, this is my first time booking GUAR and there are 4 of us in cabin. I was just worried that somehow wires would get crossed and we would end up with a cabin for 2 or 3 people. Well, I am relieved that we got a cabin for 4!!! Happy, happy, joy, joy!!! No upgrade fairy but still good for less than 2000 for 4 people!!!!!:D Only 68 days, how will I survive the anticipation?!!!!!!!

Hi, with all of the threads about Guar cabins, I thought I would post my first result. We are booked on Liberty 6-3-07 IS GUAR. Just posted tonight on Carnival website(the modify booking method), we got a 4A cabin. Looks like a fine room. Near the elevators, kind of aft, near the middle.My "cruises all the time" friend tells me near elevators is good, they say not that much noise and very convenient. To be honest, this is my first time booking GUAR and there are 4 of us in cabin. I was just worried that somehow wires would get crossed and we would end up with a cabin for 2 or 3 people. Well, I am relieved that we got a cabin for 4!!! Happy, happy, joy, joy!!! No upgrade fairy but still good for less than 2000 for 4 people!!!!!:D Only 68 days, how will I survive the anticipation?!!!!!!!

68 days if the ship isn't filling you may still get moved:) up Just checked and you ship isn't very full and for a summer cruise this close. Maybe they will "force" you up to sell the lower cat. You can still hope:)

That's what I was thinking, but I always check prices by entering my info as in a new booking and when I enter 4 guests in one cabin, it says there are no categories available. If I enter enter 2 guests, it seems there are lots of rooms. That's why I'm feeling that this may be our only cabin assignment.

That's what I was thinking, but I always check prices by entering my info as in a new booking and when I enter 4 guests in one cabin, it says there are no categories available. If I enter enter 2 guests, it seems there are lots of rooms. That's why I'm feeling that this may be our only cabin assignment.

good point, so maybe eveyone will turn in thier 4's for two 2's:D . And then put you in a suite. Or they could give you two cabins so they can book yours to some one else. If dreaming we can dream big right? Let us now if something changes.

Archived