Wine from FLL to Port Everglades

arckac

I would appreciate the a suggestion of where to have my cab driver stop to pick up several bottles of wine between FLL and Port Everglades. The best case would be if there is a store within the airport itself which I can accomplish this.

Thanks

There is a Publix supermarket right near the port. All of the crew go there to get personal supplies. The cab driver should know where it is.

That sounds good! I will look up where it is tip the driver and request he stops as I run in leaving my wife in the car. Don't need him driving off with the luggage.

Total Wine and Publix are right next to each other. Both are down the street from the Embassy Suites at the northern edge of Port Everglades. Also, Total Wine takes Internet orders -- order three days in advance, and the order will be pulled, packed and ready to go. Either place offers an attractive option for buying your wine prior to going to the pier.

Not sure if you are arriving prior to cruise day ... Total Wine for a minimum order of $200.00 (we are sharing our order with friends) will deliver to your hotel for free.

Archived