pictures of room

nycruiser1975

I think you have an outside stateroom. Sorry the picture is showing a balcony room. You might try going to the web site for NCL and click on ships

scroll to Spirit and view deck plans. Find 6558 and then put your cursor on the room number it will show you what type of room you have.

I think you have an outside stateroom. Sorry the picture is showing a balcony room. You might try going to the web site for NCL and click on ships

scroll to Spirit and view deck plans. Find 6558 and then put your cursor on the room number it will show you what type of room you have.

nycruiser1975 was asking about 6557 not 6558

Who's paying? On you, thanks, we'll take it. Will DS fall out of the bed or can I have somthing lower? Is this roomy enough for us? We wont be in room much. Wasn't there a web site where you could actually see pictures of the rooms?

We were in one of these last year. My dd was 3 at the time and loved sleeping in the top pull down. It even has a little railing so they shouldn't fall out. We had the 2 lower beds pushed together and they were under the pull down so if our dd rolled out she would fall on us any way.:eek:

The only problem we ran into was when I had to use the restroom in the middle of the night. I had to remember not to sit up. :eek:

We had plenty of room for the 3 of us.

Enjoy your cruise:)

Shoreguy - can you help me out with the picture of the inside room? (all we could afford this year). I see on the right side a twin bed with the pulldown. I stick DH in the pulldown because I am afraid of heights and don't really trust it to hold me. DD is VERY restless at night - 6 y.o. and still has rail on own bed, so I don't want to put her there. I usually put her in the bed under the pulldown because, like mush71 said, I tend to sit up and hit my head.

My question is - what is that on the left side? It looks way too narrow to be a twin bed and trust me - my rear end and narrow are not compatible! There is no pillow either and a pad on the wall...I'm confused.

why don't you be creative...

if it were me, I would rearrange the 2 lower beds..

put them both length ways under the painting..heads of beds where the padded side is..then push them together to make a double...that way you have more ROOM, (even in the room , so you can walk around)and your daughter is safe with you, your Husband won't fall on your heads, and you won't bump yours when you get up..

and you could get her minded in the kids club, and have some quiet time;) ;) together..

P5220405_JPG.jpg

Archived