transfer Heathrow to Southampton

We've booked with Woodford Chauffeur Svc for our trip in June. Their representative, Cheryl, has been wonderful with her responses...timely and fully informative. I believe the trip takes about 2 hrs, don't know for sure, as we have opted for a side tour before proceeding on to Southampton. The e-mail is www.cherylfinch4@aol.co.uk . I'm sure they'll be happy to give you a quote. There are also several other good private services...just keep checking these boards (and the Britain Board) for the names and contacts.

when i click on your link it takes me to aol home page very intere4sted in driver We will be arriving in Southampton and need transportation to hotel in Gatwick RCCL has bus to airport but only if you are flying out that day and we are staying a few days then flying to Ireland PLEASE LET ME KNOW ABOUT THE DRIVER ALSO THE BRITIAN BOARD THANKS A BUNCH FRANK

OKORGANIST@AOL.COM

Forgive my ignorance, but what is the Britian board

It is one of the major listings under the PORTS OF CALLS section of the Cruise Critics Message Boards. It's listed immediately after Bonaire and before Canada. (Not that Canadians necessarily want to have that emphasized. :D )

I need recommendations please on reliable, affordable, private transport from Heathrow Airport to Southampton.

Also, how long does the journey take?

You also may want to check with your TA or Cruise Line. ;) I spoke to Princess and they have a rep in the Airport terminal and a shuttle running from Heathrow for about $85/person.:)

Archived