Buying Wine near the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal

sirdavid

I will be sailing on the QM2 from the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal. Is there a liquor

store close by that I could have a taxi stop at and pickup a case of wine to take aboard.

There are a number of good Liquor stores close by.

Towne Liquor is at Clarke and Henry Street(Brooklyn Heights) with a good selection of wines at a reasonable price.(I am sure this one gives a 10-15% discount per case mixed or not and probably the rest do as well)

Heights Chateau also with a good selection and reasonable prices is at Atlantic Avenue between Henry and Clinton-probably the easiest to get to and from the Pier for a cab driver who knows what he is doing.

Three more merit mentioning for closest to the Pier.

Scotto's wine and Liquor on Court Street near Union reasonable prices personally I don't think as good as selection as the first two.

There is also a wine store at the end of Van Brundt whose name I don't know but is in the 500 Block of Van Brundt I believe.

and last but not least there is a liquor Store in the Pathmark shopping center on the North Side of Hamilton Avenue and 12th Street. This has the poorest selection but decent prices and is definitely open Sunday after noon.

Archived