US Website now updated

Bramcruiser

Nothing is bookable yet. I'm sitting here with the rez system open... just waiting.. with a pile of FCC's to apply.. Grrrrr. driving me crazy!

Hello there, just curious, I take it you are a travel agent? - may I ask what QV sailings are the most requested so far?

I'm not sure what an FCC is.

Bob.

Nothing is bookable yet. I'm sitting here with the rez system open... just waiting.. with a pile of FCC's to apply.. Grrrrr. driving me crazy!

When are you expecting it to open? Before 8.00 GMT?

Matthew

Yes, I am one of those.

Most requested..... it's all over the place.

Time: Well... I've been told three different things.. so... and I am using US tariff.

FCC = Future cruise certificate. You make an open deposit onboard. If it is a WC segment. you get 3% discount. If it is non world.. you get onboard credit depending on the length and type of accommodation.

Since I had a number of clients on the QM2, they made open deposits.. and then forwarded their requested sailings to me.

So here, I sit. It's really okay though... put one load of laundry in... set the dishes to soak....can't do that in the office... and "Miss Lily" is sitting on my lap chewing on a corner of a QV deck plan.

Makes two of us - didn't get a lot of sleep last night waiting for it to open up this morning, only to find out it wasn't going to be until later. So I wait, and wait, and wait...

Archived