Windstar-Windsurf Current Ratings?

blackfoot

Have cruised on both Oceania and Regent and am looking at a back to back 7 day cruise in The Carribean in 08. I have been reading current reviews and i am getting concerned about the quality falling off and passengers not satisfied with their experiances.

I would appreciate hearing opinions from Windstar passengers who have traveled this winter. Is Windstar falling apart because of it's sale?

Thank you for your advise!

We were on Wind Spirit the week the sale was announced (2/24/07 St. Thomas RT). There was no falling off in quality, in fact the cruise was better than the previous 2 we had taken on the Surf. However, it was too early to make any judgements on how the sale will effect the line. in the long run.

We also have sailed Oceania and Regent. We will be leaving on Windstar later today for the north bound Barbados cruise. I will be happy to update you on quality upon our return. I really enjoyed Oceania. We did the Scan. Splenders last August and the entire cruise was exceptional. We were on the Regent Navigator in December and although the service was outstanding we did not enjoy the food or the ship as much as we had on the Regatta.

Archived