Enchatment or Navigator

Do you prefer to sail on Navigator or Enchatment  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer to sail on Navigator or Enchatment

• Navigator of the Seas
    • Enchantment of the Seas

Haven't been on Enchantment, but I absolutely loved the Navigator and her sisters. Navigator is a newer ship than Enchantment with more activities and she has the Royal Promenade, which is incredible. I would go with the Navigator, but you can't go wrong either way.

My DH and I have been on both! If you are taking a shorter cruise (five nights or less) the Enchantment of the Seas is a great choice. We went on her August 2006 for a 5-nighter and by the end of the cruise we found ourselves out of things to do. She was a beautiful ship and enjoyed the fact that she wasn't overcrowded. We typically sail early spring to celebrate our anniversary and it always happens to be when colleges and schools are out for their Spring Breaks. We've never had any really bad experiences. Just the typical kids everywhere, but no disrespectful behavior!!

We have also been on Navigator of the Seas (Honeymoon, April 2004) and really loved it! Since then, we have basically only been on Voyager class ships with the exception of the Enchantment of the Seas last August. I find that the ship is large enough with enough things to do, but you don't feel overwhelmed with the amount of people that are actually on there. The only time that it seems like there's a lot of people is when you have an 'at sea day' and everyone is forced to participate in onboard activities...like the pools!!!

I know I probably haven't helped much, but these is our experience! Good luck deciding and happy cruising once you do!!!

This is good information! Thanks! I think we are going to go with a JS on Navigator. I love Cruise Critic!!!!

I think you will like her, we are going to try and sail on her 5 night itenerary next April and if we don't, we will be on Mariner (just like her)!

Navigator and Mariner are our favorite ships, I'm sure you will love it.

I think you will like her, we are going to try and sail on her 5 night itenerary next April and if we don't, we will be on Mariner (just like her)!

Navigator and Mariner are our favorite ships, I'm sure you will love it.

Too funny! We are looking at next April too!

Too funny! We are looking at next April too!

Really? We are looking at the week of the 7th, don't remember exactly what the sail date is. We planned on taking the Navigator cruise that left today :( , but the time frame work out so we are taking a 4 day leaving Monday!

Really? We are looking at the week of the 7th, don't remember exactly what the sail date is. We planned on taking the Navigator cruise that left today :( , but the time frame work out so we are taking a 4 day leaving Monday!

We are deciding between these two:

Ship Name: Navigator Of The Seas

Departure Port: Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Ports of Call: Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Cozumel, Mexico; Belize City, Belize; Fort Lauderdale, Florida

2008 Date(s): Apr 07

Ports of Call: Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Ocho Rios, Jamaica; George Town, Grand Cayman; Fort Lauderdale, Florida

2008 Date(s): Mar 29

We are deciding between these two:

Ports of Call: Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Cozumel, Mexico; Belize City, Belize; Fort Lauderdale, Florida

2008 Date(s): Apr 07

We might see you onboard that one! I really like the Ocho Rios and Grand Cayman itenerary better, but it looks like April 7th is going to be my vacation week and I would rather sail on Monday than Saturday. Leaving on a Saturday just feels too rushed for me!

Archived