Is there a way I can find out my cabin?

vowsatsea

I know when you register on the website, it has all your cruise information, but I can't seem to find my cabin #. Do I find it out when I get my docs, or is there a way I can see it on the website since I booked an inside guarantee?

Did you book through Carnival or a TA? If you booked with Carnival directly you can sign in and go to My Reservation...click on modify booking and if a cabin has been assisgned it will show there. If it still says TBA then no cabin has been assigned yet. This only works if you booked directly with Carnival. I booked an inside guarant ee with Carnival directly and my cabin assignment showed up at 45 days out . I just got my docs and luggage tags and the cabin number is the same..an ocean view on the Empress Deck..Hope it stays that way!

Did you book through Carnival or a TA? If you booked with Carnival directly you can sign in and go to My Reservation...click on modify booking and if a cabin has been assisgned it will show there. If it still says TBA then no cabin has been assigned yet. This only works if you booked directly with Carnival. I booked an inside guarant ee with Carnival directly and my cabin assignment showed up at 45 days out . I just got my docs and luggage tags and the cabin number is the same..an ocean view on the Empress Deck..Hope it stays that way!

Thanks! I didn't book directly with CCL, so I guess it won't be on there, then. At least I can stop looking and just wait for my docs!

Since you did not book with Carnival when you sign in t he modify booking option will not appear opn your screen. But chances are your room will already be on your documents when they come..Hope you have the good luck I did. Happy sailing.

There is one more way to see if you have been assigned a cabin number but it sounds like a lot of trouble to me..You can sign in and click on gifts..pretend to order somthing and when it asks for booking numer and cabin number enter your booking number and just st art one cabin at a time ...if your room has been assigned sooner or later it will accept your choice. Until you "hit" you will get error messages. This is real time consuming but I know people who have tried it and finally found their cabin. No need to try until about 45 days out though cause they normally will not assign guarantees any sooner.

Archived