Mediterranea pics up.. slowly

fatcat04

Well... we went through the pics today from our March 18-25th cruise. Lots of fun memories. I have started uploading them into this album. I am about 1/4 of the way through the pics I want to upload but the folder is already accesible so yall can take a look at what is up so far. Just FYI... we took 733 pictures total along with several movies... I won't be posting that many though. :)

I will be adding more pictures with commentary in the next few days. I also plan to upload all the menus and Today's I managed to get home plus the room service menu for breakfast and then the rest of the day, the spa menu and specials flyers, any kid's club stuff I have, and anything that seems fun and/or interesting. I told you I took everything that wasn't nailed down!! :D

Hope you enjoy!! ;)

looking back at your pictures were great. Just wanted you to know we were in cabin 6178 not that far from you all. sorry we didnt meet you

sincerely willtup5

Oh pooh... we would have loved to meet up for an umbrella bearing drink :D

I think I am done. (and there was much rejoicing)

Took less time than I thought it would.

Here is the link for the folder with the menus (breakfast, lunch, dinner, room service), daily Today's, spa menu, Guest Service booklet, Squok Kid's Club itinerary, excursion price list, laundry price list, etc, etc, etc.

Here is the link for pictures of our trip, the ship and everything in between.

Here is the link for the cool slideshow.

Enjoy.. :)

fatcat04,

Thanks for posting the wonderful information from your trip. I am planning my first cruise and will be sailing on the Mediterranea in July. We have booked a panorama suite as well, and your pictures are the first I've seen with images of the suites. Thanks for the menus as well. I am learning so much from these boards! Can't wait for July.:)

thanks for all your hard work gathering and posting this information. greatly apprecieated. maybe put some links in your sig?

nice avatar too! i like!

Thanks. Good idea abt putting the links in the signature .. just did it. :)

i really love the cappacino pic. it's one of the best i've seen in a long time. absolutly amazing. you should submit that to CC or somewhere.

2295130800100985637RMzCzQ_th.jpg

What camera do you have?

LOL!! That is one of hubby's "art" pictures. He is the camera man in the family. We joke that he has perfected "trash can" photography... the art of placing the camera on a platform like surface, most especially big Walt Disney World trash cans, and essentially using them as a tripod. Provides stability that your hands just can't provide and allows for better light absorbtion. Makes for some interesting and sometimes amazing shots. You should see some of his night shots at Disney.. really great.

Oh, camera is nothing special. Run of the mill digital.. Nikon Coolpix L3. Does a good job and is a tiny thing to cart around. I was able to shove it and it's little card receptical all in my jeans pocket when it started pouring while we rode horses in Roatan. Kept it dry though I was soaked to the bone.

I will tell hubby you liked his picture. He will be tickled!! :)

Amazing pics & review we cannot wait for 15/04 for our Transatlantic on Costa Med we are on deck 4 suites it is our first time with Costa but from your review we have nothing to fear.

fatcat - i hope you don't mind. i took the liberty of 'touching up' your cappucino picture. digitally editing it to remove imperfections and cleaning it up a bit. here's the post of the cleaned up one. note the black marks on the cup are gone.

2621598430087096699HIjmnK_th.jpg

fatcat - i hope you don't mind. i took the liberty of 'touching up' your cappucino picture. digitally editing it to remove imperfections and cleaning it up a bit. here's the post of the cleaned up one. note the black marks on the cup are gone.

2621598430087096699HIjmnK_th.jpg

Thanks... I had thought of doing it but just hadn't had the chance. You saved me the trouble :)

Could all you gifted photographers tell me how to post picture on this forum.

Beware it would have to be simple because I have tried everything.

Thanks

Well webshots.com makes it very easy by providing you the code for your pictures in a little box to the right side of the picture. Under "post in a forum" you will find the code for your picture. Just paste it into your message where you want it and there ya go.. walah.. picture of paradise right in your post....

2798950400100985637RdmEJq_th.jpg

If they didn't make it that easy I would have never figured it out. :D

ok mtl kid, try this

click on post reply

look in the second box down. it says 'additional options'

look at the middle box in that box, it says 'manage attachments'

click on manage attachments

a window pops up telling you what you can upload and the size requirements. aparently since the last board upgrade, if you upload a picture that is over the limit it will resize it for you.

click on 'browse'

nagivate to and select the file you want to upload (i suggest it be in .jpg format)

click open

then click 'upload' on the previous menu

wait while it uploads the image

under 'current attachments' it should say your file name and size

clse that window

now under the reply window it should say your file name and size under 'attach files'

simply click submit reply

Joe have tried it all . I get to the browse button and then go to my documents then my pictures and click open on the picture and then upload but from there on nothing happens.......I am at odds what to do. Sorry for seeming so dense....HA but I did try:confused:

Fatcat04,

WOW the photos are great. I edited video and produce slide shows and you did great.:)

We have never been on Costa but heard good and bad about them. Found a great New Years cruise we could not turn down and will be going with 3 other couples on the Fortuna 12/30. We got a suite (Cat. S) like you had. Looked great in photos on web site and I hope it is as beautiful as your was. Your photos really showed it off well and that bathroom, can't wait for the tub to relax in. :D I don't know if the Med. is a sister ship to the Fortuna but the suite looks the same.

What all does the butler do except the usual things a cabin stewart does?

Overall how was the quality of the food, menus look great. Was there a charge for room service in the suite? Anything else.... :confused: Linda

Archived