Seabourn has a new captain!

Seabourn-nail

While on board the Pride (crossing) I was told some great news!

One of the new captains on the Spirit will be (now staff captain)

Tom Thomassen

from Norway!

I hope this has not been posted before, because after I got home last night, I haven´t been reading all the posts yet.

Paul, I didn´t see you much this trip. Unlike you, we have been outside most of the crossing in spite of the windy days in the beginning.

Thank you for your wonderful report and pictures.

I may post later about the crossing.

Of course I wish all of you great sailings with our new captain. I think he will start in June.

Tom will be captain of the Spirit starting in June. He and Toenis will take turns in commanding the Spirit. I´m quite sure, because the information was given to me by a reliable person.

I´m sure this is very good news for the company!

Just read with much interest about the appointment of Tom Tomassen as Captain of the Spirit. He truly deserves this promotion. Out of curiosity can someone list the Captains of the triplets and their alternates. Has Captain Pederson retired?

Bob

Just read with much interest about the appointment of Tom Tomassen as Captain of the Spirit. He truly deserves this promotion. Out of curiosity can someone list the Captains of the triplets and their alternates. Has Captain Pederson retired?

Bob

Could be this is the start of staffing for the new ship--it could be that Seabourn wants the Capt. to be on site for the construction.

Can someone tell me what happened to Capt. Eric Anderssen? Thought he was coming on board one of the sisters. Jean

He was our Captain on the Legend in February; and I think he's wonderful! Very engaging and interesting.

We are lucky to have such fine Captains on Seabourn.

Archived