Live From the Liberty!!!

osp320

OPS320

Well I hope you enjoying yourself. We'll be on the Liberty on July 7th. Have you noticed if the piano bar is drawing a crowd? Could you pass on who the player is? I've heard the one there right now is good but is leaving in July. I'm just hoping its after our trip. Thanks

What a great day the weather is real nice and the seas are not ruff at all. The ship is beautiful and the food well what can I say. Last night was formal night, lobster tail and prime rib WOW!! I think I found the cruise that you are talking about. Tonight is san Juan and the BUCKEYES I jusy hope we don't get killed. ( I mean the Bucks). Having a great time will keep you posted!

HEY GUYS, GLAD YOU ARE HAVING A GOOD TIME. WISH WE WERE THERE WITH YA!!

RHONDA

Hi everybody what a great day. Went over to trunk bay in St. John. It was the best time there yet. The cost to get over was $36.00 pp. Hi Jim and Rhonda wish you guys were with us. The shows we have gone to was the r-rated comedian he was good. Kevin King I belive was his name. (Jim Carrry on crack) The show at night we went to was Singing and Dancing from around the world it was good also. We haven't made to the piano yet.

Going to be on the Liberty on May 26th for the 8 day cruise :-)

Absolutely can't wait! This will be my 6th Carnival Cruise and my 8th all together...but most exciting...my 1st cruise as an adult! No more curfews

lol. Going to be 12 of us sailing.

I heard the liberty was beautiful. Hope i they were right :-D

Oooooh! I'll be on the Liberty THIS Sunday!!!!! I can't wait!:D
And we hope you have a WONDERFUL time as well! We'll be boarding for the 8 day to the Panama Canal on Saturday 4/14/2007!!:D

Many thanks for the on-going review! :)

I hope to be able to do the same IF the DW will let me use some of HER time at the Internet Cafe!:rolleyes: :p

Hi everybody what a great day. Went over to trunk bay in St. John. It was the best time there yet. The cost to get over was $36.00 pp. Hi Jim and Rhonda wish you guys were with us. The shows we have gone to was the r-rated comedian he was good. Kevin King I belive was his name. (Jim Carrry on crack) The show at night we went to was Singing and Dancing from around the world it was good also. We haven't made to the piano yet.

You've got to go to the piano bar!! Damian Brell is the entertainer and he is wonderful! If you go in there tell him Heather from Texas says hello! We met on the Conquest twice! He is a treat, very talented man!

Helllo everybody!!! What a great day. The weather is so nice. I stoped by the piano last night there was a lot of people there 50+ the music was good but the smoke was bad so I had to leave, Today we went to Grand Paradise beach started off a little ruff with the girls but we ended up having a great time. The food was good and the snorkeling was great drinks were good also. The pool area was real nice to. The show tonight was Frank sanatra and sammy Davis don't know if we will make it though. The tour guide was great I will post his name later, He was very informative. Heather I will tell him that you said HI.

Greg

Helllo everybody!!! What a great day. The weather is so nice. I stoped by the piano last night there was a lot of people there 50+ the music was good but the smoke was bad so I had to leave, Today we went to Grand Paradise beach started off a little ruff with the girls but we ended up having a great time. The food was good and the snorkeling was great drinks were good also. The pool area was real nice to. The show tonight was Frank sanatra and sammy Davis don't know if we will make it though. The tour guide was great I will post his name later, He was very informative. Heather I will tell him that you said HI.

Greg

Greg,

Thanks!! The Conquest piano bar just won't be the same without Damian! He kindof spoiled us!!

Thanks for taking time out of your vacation to post. We love it! Nothing like LIVE! Doing the same itinerary in three weeks. I have been checking in on your cruise via web cam, what a beautiful sunset in St Thomas.:)

We are planning on going to Trunk Bay also...I was thinking it was 46pp on our own. When you get a chance could you tell me how you did this would love to save we have a group of 10.

Also have to ask.... did you carry on any soft drinks or water?

Enjoy the rest of your cruise! Thank you!!

Hi Karen (Karshrimp)

We, too will be on the Liberty in January, 2008, which departing day?

We also noticed that you will be moving from Texas (my DH is from San Antonio) to Colorado. We live in beautiful SW Colorado, so what part will you be moving to?

Richard and Janine:)

Hi again everybody. What another great day we went over to the baths WOW!!!! The cost for the baths was 25.00pp for the ferry round trip and 5.00pp for cab to the baths then 3.00pp to get in. We got there around 9:45 and left at 3:45. The walk to the ferry wasn't bad but if you want a cab it's 3.00pp we walked back after and did some shopping. The tent city had good prices on T's and the people was nice to you. If you eat at the baths the resturant was a little pricy though. they had a little beach bar a the bottom. We didn't do anything last night even the girls got back by 12:30 tonight in inch of silver and the comedy show in fact I better get back or Kim will kill me. Two whole days of sea to relax. I will double check with Kim on the price for trunk bay.

What a great day. Deck chair wars is in full swing. I got up to deck 10 at 7:45 and got some chairs but wow most were gone. The ? about St.john I think it was 10.00pp each way to red hook then the ferry was 6.00pp then the cab to Trunk bay was 3.00pp so total was 38.00pp plus 4.00pp to get in. Then sun went in early today though. I hope Sat is good we really had a great time and the ship is really nice. Make sure you get to the atrium at night and hear the guy and girl they are really good. Tonight is formal night but nobody feels like dressing up but I think we will suffer through it. The movie tonight is night at the museum on the big screen.

Thanks for the info on Trunk Bay! We have been several times but I could not remember the exact price. So looking forward to our day there.

If you don't mind may I ask one more question? Curious if you remember what night was the Beef Wellington in the dinning room. This was my least favorite menu. Or if not that what night did they have the crab legs as an appitizer? (favorite)We are planning on going to Harry's to celebrate our birthdays and were thinking maybe Thursday night?

Thank you and wishing you a beautiful day at sea tomm!!!:D

The crab must have been on San Juan night the beef I don't remember also. Today was great, Nice and relaxing. Last night was fun with the movie and the comidan he was good. Time to go eat right now hope you treat her as good as we did she is a great ship!!!!!! we will try to post a review when we get back.

Looking forward to your review! Hope you get a chance to post it before we leave on April 14..:)
Flying to FLL on April 12, so we are really 'short timers'!! :p

Thanks again for taking the time from your cruise to post....:D

[quote name='Greselda']Hi Karen (Karshrimp)

We, too will be on the Liberty in January, 2008, which departing day?

We also noticed that you will be moving from Texas (my DH is from San Antonio) to Colorado. We live in beautiful SW Colorado, so what part will you be moving to?

Richard and Janine:)[/quote]

Janine,
So sorry! Didn't see your post til tonight! Tried to locate an email address for you so as not to hijack this thread, but don't see one so I have no choice but to hijack (forgive me fellow CC'ers)! :p We'll be on the Liberty January 5th.

SW Colorado is the area we want to move to! Want to move to the Ouray/Silverton/Durango area. :D

[quote name='osp320']The crab must have been on San Juan night the beef I don't remember also. Today was great, Nice and relaxing. Last night was fun with the movie and the comidan he was good. Time to go eat right now hope you treat her as good as we did she is a great ship!!!!!! we will try to post a review when we get back.[/quote]

Glad you had a good day at sea today. I agree.... great ship this will be my second time on her. Last year the 8 days flew by so fast. Looking forward to your review and others from this cruise. You know us we love details and long reviews!;) Thanks again for sharing with us. Have a safe journey home.

I can comment on the Beef Wellington, which I had in March. This is something I always have gotten and loved until my cruise 2 years ago, when they changed the way they prepared it and were doing individual ones-it was awful, so this time, I asked first and they said it was back to the old way-slicing it off a large rolled roast and it was the best I've had. If you don't like the truffles that they stuff it with, you can just scrape them out, but that's what gives the good flavor.

Archived