parasailing in cozumel or grand cayman

Has anyone ever done parasailing in either of these two places booked through anyone other than rcl. RCL just seems a little to pricey. If you could please provide the name of the company and/or website, and the price it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

We went to Paradise Beach (Cozumel)and there was a few companies right there you could go with. We paid I think $90 for both of us of us to fly tandem. I think the excursions are around $60 a person through the cruiseline.

We went to Paradise Beach (Cozumel)and there was a few companies right there you could go with. We paid I think $90 for both of us of us to fly tandem. I think the excursions are around $60 a person through the cruiseline.

Wow, that seems like a lot of money. But I am sure you get what you pay for. On my last cruise I paid $22 pp to go parasailing, but it was just a small company doing it on the beach in Acapulco. My sons are little, and the life vests didn't quite fit (one was too big, the other too small), but they had a blast. It lasted about 25 minutes per person. I thought it was a great deal plus the kids thought I was a 'cool Mom' for allowing them to do it. :D

IMG_3002_edited.jpg

IMG_3001_edited.jpg

Wow, that seems like a lot of money. But I am sure you get what you pay for. On my last cruise I paid $22 pp to go parasailing, but it was just a small company doing it on the beach in Acapulco. My sons are little, and the life vests didn't quite fit (one was too big, the other too small), but they had a blast. It lasted about 25 minutes per person. I thought it was a great deal plus the kids thought I was a 'cool Mom' for allowing them to do it. :D

IMG_3002_edited.jpg

IMG_3001_edited.jpg

Your kids got a great ride for a great price 'cause you're a cool mom.

Hope you gave the guys a nice tip. :)

Your kids got a great ride for a great price 'cause you're a cool mom.

Hope you gave the guys a nice tip. :)

I think they kind of created their own tip. I gave them some money, and they never returned with the change. Cracked me up. :D

I would have given them a bigger tip.

I think they kind of created their own tip. I gave them some money, and they never returned with the change. Cracked me up. :D

I would have given them a bigger tip.

Funny how some people cheat themselves while other laugh off stuff that might make some people peak their blood pressure.....good for you! :D

Parasailed in Caymans. Lined it up with the guys right beside the Royal Palm Beach Club. It was $60pp or $120 tandem. The cruise ship used the same vendor for $90pp. Need to get there early to get a time (they sometimes book up). They ferry small groups out to the parasail boat and then bring them back as a group, so it takes about 1 1/2 hours. We had perfect weather in Caymans for parasailing. Clear and not windy.

Archived