QE2 World Cruise Question

songanddance

Do they still have night hall boys on the QE2 World Cruise to take care of such things as shoe shines? Or did the Hall Boy go the way of the original Queen Mary?

And if they do not have such people on staff, does the cabin steward handle shoe shines or shall I bring a rag, brush and polish in several colors?

On the 2006 QE2 World Cruise, a "proper" shoe shine was NOT available. We were offered a sponge type shoe shin kit. For the 2008 World Cruise, we plan on bringing our own polish, rag and brush.

On the 2006 QE2 World Cruise, a "proper" shoe shine was NOT available. We were offered a sponge type shoe shin kit. For the 2008 World Cruise, we plan on bringing our own polish, rag and brush.

Good to know. Something else to add to my packing list. Just a tad under a full ton at this point but I will pare down later.

We have a thread going for the 2008 QE2 World Cruise (rather slowly but still there) over at "all other cruise lines" under roll call. Stop by and say hello and tell us where you are dining etc so you can be added to the list.

Archived