We missed you PB Tom!!

randykaye

Hey! We came to your beach on Wed the 28th!! We had a great time!!I asked at the bar if you were there but they said it was your day off. I was sorry we couldn't meet you! I had been telling my husband all about you and the beach! I did get a massage and it was wonderful!! The drinks were great!! Our husbands loved the iceberg! not sure how mine got up there as drunk as he was!! He did fall off once before getting to the top!! We enjoyed the trampoline too! It did start raining on us, so we sat up at the bar for awhile!! My husband was taking a picture next to the parrots when it leaned over and took his staw!! the video and pics are so cute!! he then wouldn't stop messing with them, he thought it was so much fun! he still used the same straw though! I had read so much about PB, it was great! we had a wonderful afternoon there until it rained. Ya'll have a really nice place there! The bathrooms were clean, which was very nice to know!! Sorry we missed you! Us texans are planning to come back someday!! maybe we'll see then!

Miranda Evans

I was at the pier in the morning, and then I had to go to my house because there was a film crew taping there all day! Our house is for sale, and there is this British show called "A Place in the Sun" (apparently you can see this on DISCOVERY network as well) that looks for houses in tropical locales for their "contestants" to buy. We were one of 2 houses picked in Cozumel and 1 of 6 in the Mayan Riviera. The producer told us that they really liked our house and that its between us and a condo in Akumal! We're keeping our fingers crossed!

Anyway, sorry I missed you, but I'm glad you had a great time with us that day! Hopefully you'll swing by on your return visit...adios!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived