Carnival Spirit 2008 - anyone booked yet?

TeeBuccs

Looking to get a feel for rates and booking information. Most lines won't release their 2008 rooms until summer time and according to my TA their books won't be out for quite some time yet. If you have booked already, who have you gone through? (Cruise company online, Carnival, TA...?)

I just decided that i like their nb itin. the best and want to book but need to check dates and prices for cat. 11 cabins.

Thanks!

I just booked last week for 08/20/2008. I booked with Carnival through my travel agent. This will be my 2nd time on Carnival to Alaska I'm doing the Southbound cruise again.:)

You can go to the Carnival website and prices through Sept,2008 for Northbound and Southbound cruises.

I always book an 8A GTY this way I have a balcony and may get upgraded.

08/20/08 - Alaska Carnival Spirit

10/2006 - New England/Canada

08/2005 - Alaska Carnival Spirit

NCL is also booking for 2008, and I think RCI/Celebrity will be out with their itineraries in a week or so. HAL will probably be last again -but they were booking by late May last year. I already know that HAL's Noordam and Zuiderdam won't be in Alaska in 2008, nor will the Pacific Princess, because those ships will be in Europe.

HEY!!

We are booked on the September 17th 2008 Glaceier Bay trip too!!

I booked it last week directly with Carnival!! This is our very first cruise & I booked a suite - cabin # 6329 on the Empress Deck - and I can not wait!!

I actually started to toss things into a pile (to pack :eek: )

Linda

I see that you've already sailed with Carnival Southbound. Did you take a cruisetour? If you did, are there any details you can share regarding the land portion of the trip. We're sailing SB on 7/4/07, so we won't be getting any docs for a while yet, but we're anxious to know about the land portion. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.:)

I just booked last week for 08/20/2008. I booked with Carnival through my travel agent. This will be my 2nd time on Carnival to Alaska I'm doing the Southbound cruise again.:)

You can go to the Carnival website and prices through Sept,2008 for Northbound and Southbound cruises.

I always book an 8A GTY this way I have a balcony and may get upgraded.

08/20/08 - Alaska Carnival Spirit

10/2006 - New England/Canada

08/2005 - Alaska Carnival Spirit

Archived