Shopping Onboard

judybee

There were a variety of items on the Magica - ranging from fashion jewelry to fine jewelry to cheap stuff. They had sidewalk sales each night at sea (beware - stores aren't open when ship's in port) with jewelry, purses, watches, etc. They had really nice pashmina-like scarfs for $10 in all colors! The store that carried the toiletries was pretty limited -only white rain hairspray - very limited selection, so don't forget anything! Can't remember clothing - think that was limited too unless it said Costa or Caribbean on it. Shorts, windbreakers available and on sale! They did have a few formal dresses and purses - no shoes:o

The only non-Costa clothing I noticed were the formal dresses. They were by Adrianna Papell but the prices were way too high. You can get the same dresses at smartbargins.com for much much less.

I bought several of the scarves/shawls for $10 each. Good deal. And a couple evening bags too.. also $10. The amber jewelry was unreal. Amazing stuff but I had no idea what a good price was for that type of jewelry so I didn't buy.

:)

Archived