room service for celebrity ?

melika091900

I know you can choose off of the dinner menu for room service but what about for breakfast and lunch? Can one order bacon and eggs or french toast for breakfast and a hot plate for lunch?

I know you can choose off of the dinner menu for room service but what about for breakfast and lunch? Can one order bacon and eggs or french toast for breakfast and a hot plate for lunch?

You get a quick order tag to hang on your door that has many common breakfast items. The room service is excellent!! Make sure to tip the attendant and they will "make it happen" for what you want.

Yes, there are tags with the breakfast menu on it. As long as the tag is on you door by 2 AM breakfast will be delivered to you room. You choose the time. They call you when breakfast is on the way and a minute later there is a know on your door.

About tipping most of the time it is your regular room service person who delivers the food and I have found that the tipping can happen at the end of your cruise. So I think no need for daily tipping, We have never had a problem.

Also the menu is very extensive. If you are in a cc cabin the menu is even more extensive.

You can also write what you want on the tag and they will try to make it happen. I write in scrambled egg whites with mushrooms and have always had them delivered.

Also, when a great dessert is served at lunch or dinner, I have also spoken to maitre 'd and arranged for a second helping to be sent to the room after midnight for a late night snack with coffee or tea - decaf of course.

Celebrity offers room service at all times. There is both warm and cold food and pizza. Also, during normal dining hours, you can order from the dining room menu for room service.

Just to expand on that Pizza... Celebrity unlike many others, bake Pizza fresh..I SOOOOO love the way they deliver it in a box for room service. Worth ordering just to have the real pizza delivery style!:D

They have a limited room-service menu in the cruise book that is located on your cabin desk. We were a little disappointed that a cruise line that bills itself as "upscale" with great food only offers a very limited continental breakfast in the cabin. Two weeks after we got off the Infinity (this past February) we took a cruise on the Noordam where they offered a full hot breakfast in your cabin including all kinds of eggs, bacon, sausage, etc etc. The amazing thing was that HA has found a way to deliver all that stuff hot. They put a special metal plate warmer under the plate and cover with a matching metal cover. This is the kind of service one should expect from Celebrity, but for some reason they think pillow menus are better than decent breakfast menus (laugh)

Hank

It's been my experience on X that all you have to do is ask and "ye" shall receive. As a poster above stated; he wrote on the door hanger scrambled eggs and mushrooms, and it was delivered. They aim to please. If you don't see it, just ask. The worst they can say is no, but they won't.

Harvey

Archived