Mispelled names on documents

aprilvw69

Hi I was wodnering if anyones has ever ran into a problem with their names on the fun pass documents? My husband is a jr and his license and birth certificate both state that and I don't think the documents do. Do you think I should try and have that changed while I still can or will it be okay. I don't want any problems when we go to board. We are cruising The Victory June, 2007

Hi I was wodnering if anyones has ever ran into a problem with their names on the fun pass documents? My husband is a jr and his license and birth certificate both state that and I don't think the documents do. Do you think I should try and have that changed while I still can or will it be okay. I don't want any problems when we go to board. We are cruising The Victory June, 2007

Jr, may not be a problem but it is only a phone call to get it changed. Do it before final payment or it will cost.

Just call and have it fixed so you don't have anything to worry about. (I don't think it would be a problem.) Just a thought, ask if it is ok at Carnival, it may be just a issue of no room for it on the fun pass site.

If so, could you let us now. I would like that info please.

I have a similar question. My son's document has his middle name, he is a Jr also. His passport has his full name, first, middle, last, Jr. Will there be a problem or should we have it corrected?

And yes, we are past the final payment date.

Thanks but unfortunately final payment has been made. Our cruise is in June 3. I was going to just contact carnival or change the info myself (online if I can) for the fun pass but I didn't know.

I just made a change to my son's name today and was not charged for it. We have already made a final payment and are cruising on the same date as you. I don't know if it was an oversight or if I will be getting a bill later:p

I had no problem with the correction of name spelled wrong on billing info, make sure the name spelling information is the same as BC & passport. If they make a mistake on spelling it will mess up the info on the CCL site for booked cruises and fun pass info.(you won't find it) If you are going to change something that affects money, then you will be charged. Check your info on all your docs when you get them and you will not have any problems.

Notice on booking info:

PLEASE NOTE: Certain changes to your booking may cause related Administrative Fees to be applied, which will affect the Total Amount Due. Please review the pricing details below before you click Submit to accept the changes.

Our Billing Info was spelled correctly but travelers (our) last name was spelled wrong. I called our TA at Carnival and she said as long as it was correct on the Fun Pass we would be safe. She did get it changed before I completed the Fun Pass. I saw a $50. fee and called her back. She took this off and said anytime a change is made the computer automatically adds the charge. It was taken off with no problem and with their apologies. Hope this makes sense. We sail this Monday and I can let you know if all was OK after that! :)

Hi everyone I just wanted to thank those of you that sent the info on and I wanted to let anyone else who needs to know what I info I got from Carnival. Well from what they are telling me if its just a middle initial or Jr, Sr anything like that it wont matter whether its on an id, passport, birth certificate, whatever. They also stated they wont charge anything extra if you are already paid in full. I had asked them if they are going to guarantee me that I wouldn't wait in line for extra hours at the port becuase of this and they said no, everything is matched to the date of birth as long as that matches then everything will be okay.

So those of you that are in the same situation as us lets see what they do because I will scream at them if anything does happen over this but like some of you said sometimes there is no room to add it on.

Hi everyone I just wanted to thank those of you that sent the info on and I wanted to let anyone else who needs to know what I info I got from Carnival. Well from what they are telling me if its just a middle initial or Jr, Sr anything like that it wont matter whether its on an id, passport, birth certificate, whatever. They also stated they wont charge anything extra if you are already paid in full. I had asked them if they are going to guarantee me that I wouldn't wait in line for extra hours at the port becuase of this and they said no, everything is matched to the date of birth as long as that matches then everything will be okay.

So those of you that are in the same situation as us lets see what they do because I will scream at them if anything does happen over this but like some of you said sometimes there is no room to add it on.

I wish I had seen this earlier. I could have helped. Carnival does not use middle initials, or Jrs, Srs, etc. Whenever I call CCL for a client they always tell me they don't use initials, etc anymore. They won't even put them on when I tell them they have them. You'll encounter no problems at check in :) Have fun on your cruise

Archived