LITE Pledge ends Thurs....how are you doing?

WeirdEyes

I pledged 5 and lost it although this week I hope I haven't gained. I've gone out for dinner several times.

I'm happy with what I've done so far.

Need another pledge though to get me through the rest of Spring. I need to lose 5 more lbs. by May 18th.

I pledged 5 and lost it although this week I hope I haven't gained. I've gone out for dinner several times.

I'm happy with what I've done so far.

Need another pledge though to get me through the rest of Spring. I need to lose 5 more lbs. by May 18th.

You might have to think of another pledge. ;) I don't know when our creative genius (Belle) will be back to post one. Any ideas? BTW, congrats on reaching your goal! GREAT job!

potterhill.....we've all been there. :( Just don't give up.....don't ever give up because it will happen eventually.

Can we have the weigh-in today? lol I snuck a peek at my weight just now and I'm 1/2lb from my goal! :eek: I just know by tomorrow, the scale won't be as kind :rolleyes:

potterhill.....we've all been there. :( Just don't give up.....don't ever give up because it will happen eventually.

Can we have the weigh-in today? lol I snuck a peek at my weight just now and I'm 1/2lb from my goal! :eek: I just know by tomorrow, the scale won't be as kind :rolleyes:

LOL!! I weighed yesterday afternoon at the gym and I was down 2 lbs. I weighed again this morning and was only down 1/2 pound. :rolleyes:

well, that's exactly why I usually only weigh myself once a week. If I do check my weight, I try to do it in the middle of week just to see if I'm on track or not.

Guess we'll see what tomorrow brings, won't we? lol I'm gonna hit the gym today and also watch my salt intake. :D

Archived