Window Question

flyingdoxie

I apologize for my ignorance, but do windows in the oceanview cabins open? I cruised once in a balcony cabin (by pure luck of great deal) and would like to sail again. However, so far, I haven't found a balcony price that fits my budged. But, if I could open the window in an oceanview cabin, then I would still have the sounds and fresh air.

Thanks for your help!!!

You could cruise on the Carnival Liberty in August in a balcony for 629 with our group.

Oceanview cabins windows do not open at all. Sorry

Serene, aren't there some OV on the Spirit class that have the french doors w/lifeboats as a view? Not sure, but thought I had heard that. Otherwise, no, the windows do not open.

Serene, aren't there some OV on the Spirit class that have the french doors w/lifeboats as a view? Not sure, but thought I had heard that. Otherwise, no, the windows do not open.

the french doors do open on some-- for those who are booking these 5A cabins on the spirit class== be careful to what cabin you book. Noty all have doors.. and some dont open at all.

These are doors-- not windows.

Archived